PART TIME FLIGHT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
FLIGHT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE- HUMBERSIDE AIRPORT
Weston Aviation is looking to recruit a Part Time Flight Support Executive to join our busy team at Humberside Airport. Weston Aviation provides ground handling for private jets, helicopters, cargo and military aircraft. This role requires the candidate to work in the Operations Department in addition to also working out on the ramp.
Main roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing handling requests
- Meeting and greeting VIP passengers and crew
- Marshalling aircraft and helicopters
- Daily administrative duties as required
- Dealing efficiently with phone enquiries
- Arranging flight support services, such as fuel, catering, etc..
- Preparing flight documents for crew
- Invoice preparation
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent IT skill
- A passion of delivering exceptional levels of Customer Services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent personal presentation
- Willingness to work shifts and have a flexible response to short notice operational changes
- Strong team player
You will be required to work a shift pattern that will include early morning, late evening and weekend work. We will guarantee 20 hours per week and extra hours will be available to cover operational activities.
You will require a full UK driving licence and be able to provide a Basic Criminal Check (DBS) and a five year back ground check.
To apply, please send your CV and completed application form to Becky Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is Friday 28th June 2019.
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.