Vacancy - Cornwall Airport Newquay
FLIGHT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE- CORNWALL AIRPORT NEWQUAY
Weston Aviation is looking to recruit a Flight Support Executive to join our busy team at Cornwall Airport Newquay. Weston Aviation provides ground handling for private jets, helicopters, cargo and military aircraft. This role requires the candidate to work in the Operations Department in addition to also working out on the ramp.
Main roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing handling requests
- Meeting and greeting VIP passengers and crew
- Marshalling aircraft and helicopters
- Operating Ground Support Equipment – GPU, toilet & water cart, tug, etc.
- Daily administrative duties as required
- Dealing efficiently with phone enquiries
- Arranging flight support services, such as fuel, catering, etc..
- Preparing flight documents for crew
- Invoice preparation
- Providing ‘out-of-hours’ telephone cover from home during evenings and weekends – working on a rotation basis as part of the team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent IT skill
- A passion of delivering exceptional levels of Customer Services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent personal presentation
- Willingness to work shifts and have a flexible response to short notice operational changes
- Strong team player
You will be required to work a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off that will include early morning, late evening and weekend work.
You will also require a full UK driving licence and be able to provide a criminal check from the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and a five year employment background check.
Salary will be discussed at interview.
To apply, please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form can be downloaded here:
Closing date for application is Friday 20th September 2018.
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Telephone applications will not be accepted.