VACANCY - DONCASTER SHEFFIELD AIRPORT
FULL TIME OPERATIONS OFFICER (DONCASTER SHEFFIELD)
Weston Aviation is looking to recruit a Full Time Operations Officer to join our busy team at Doncaster Airport. Weston Aviation provides ground handling for private jets, helicopters, cargo and military aircraft. This role requires the candidate to work in the Operations Department in addition to also working out on the ramp.
Main roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Processing handling requests
• Meeting and greeting VIP passengers and crew
• Marshalling aircraft and helicopters
• Operating GSE
• Daily administrative duties
• Processing invoices
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Preparing flight documents for crew
• Arranging fuel, hotel, catering, road transport, etc..
• Working occasional shifts at Humberside Airport
• Previous experience in an aviation operations department is preferred
• Previous ramp experience preferred
• Competent use of IT systems, such as Microsoft Office, CFMU, etc
• Willingness to work shifts and have a flexible response to short notice operational changes
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong team player with good communication skills
• Presentable and smart
• Full clean UK driving licence
• 5 year checkable employment history (You will also need to obtain a Criminal Records Check).
You will be required to work a shift pattern that will include early morning, late evening and weekend work. Salary to be discussed at interview. Position available to start July 2017.
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE RELEVANT CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED **
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.